10 Properties found
Tilston Road, Malpas, Cheshire, SY14 7DF
A substantial, 6-bed family home with 10.84 acres, excellent equestrian and outdoor facilities.
- 6-bed family home, situated in a sought-after and desirable location
- GF: reception hall, drawing room, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, family room, dining room, uti
- FF: galleried landing, large master bedroom, bathroom en-suite and walk-in wardrobe, three further b
- SF: two bedrooms with plenty of storage and w.c.
- Beautiful private gardens with patio areas, swimming pool and outdoor kitchen
- Large garage with storage and scope for further conversion or extension
- Timber range of stables with 6 loose boxes, hay store, tack and feed rooms
- Separate timber range of 2 stables and muck clamp
- Additional field access to stables off main road
- In all approximately 10.84 acres
Denbigh Road, Rhydymwyn, Mold, Flintshire, CH7 5HE
A most impressive 4 bedroom Welsh Longhouse with superb original features, fantastic views; additional 4 bedroom holiday home, a range of quality outbuildings suitable for various uses set in approx. 10.3 acres.
- An attractive, Grade II Listed 4 bedroom Welsh Longhouse, presented to the very highest standard
- 4 bedroom, 5 star holiday barn which has provided a very attractive income stream
- The property is set amongst well kept private grounds
- A versatile range of outbuildings measuring approx. 12,500 sq ft
- Additional vaulted storage and mezzanine storage space within
- Well fenced mature pasture ideal for both the equestrian and smallholder
- Internal stabling within immaculate buildings
- Excellent commutability to Chester, Liverpool and Manchester
- A rare opportunity to combine a wonderful rural lifestyle residence with income opportunity
- Sold as a vacant possession (not going concern)
Henllan Road, St. Asaph, Denbighshire, LL17 0BS
An exceptionally well-equipped equestrian property and fully modernised family home, set in approx. 20 acres of land.
- A well presented 4-bedroom family home which has been fully modernised
- GF: spacious reception/sunroom, office, kitchen/open plan living room, dining room, utility, study
- FF: landing, spacious master bedroom, family bathroom, separate W/C, two further spacious double bed
- Gated tarmac driveway, additional annex currently utilised for equestrian storage
- Superb equestrian facilities including 20m x 40m indoor school, American barn stabling and buildings
- Well maintained pasture and paddocks with some amenity woodland
- Further field shelter/stabling
- In all, set in just under approx. 20 acres
Stanwardine in the Fields, Baschurch, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY4 2EX
A superbly located, high quality barn conversion with grass pasture and an array of outbuildings providing scope for equestrian, ancillary business or small holding use.
- A superbly located and beautifully converted barn, providing a high specification home
- Excellent setting amongst unspoilt countryside
- A useful array of agricultural buildings ideally suited for equestrian and small holding
- An ancillary agricultural building converted with planning permission for business use
- Conveniently positioned in within fantastic riding country with quiet outriding
- A useful amount of pasture land suiting private equestrian use or small holding
- Set within 4.2 acres in total
Sutton, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 2HX
A fantastic opportunity to purchase an idyllic and attractive equestrian property, with mature gardens and surrounding land in Sutton, Shropshire.
- Entrance porch, cloakroom, w.c.
- Modern open plan kitchen/dining room
- Principal living room, large utility and snug/office
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further double bedrooms & family bathroom
- Large patio area with mature gardens & orchard
- Hedge lined private driveway with ample parking
- Recently erected stables with adjacent barn and outbuildings
- Direct access onto a local Bridle Path
- In all approx. 9.6 acres
Cherrington, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 8PN
An excellent equestrian facility, with 2 bed traditional barn conversion, set in approx. 18 acres pasture located in a most desirable part of North Shropshire. (Further 3 bed cottage available by separate negotiation).
- Charming 2 bedroom, character Barn Conversion set in 18 acres approx.
- Excellent equestrian facilities, including traditional timber stabling and concrete yard
- 20 x 40m all-weather outdoor manège
- Private gated driveway to house, with additional second entrance and driveway Immaculately kept mature grass pasture, free-draining providing all-year round turnout
- Chain Free Sale.
- Adjoining 3 bed cottage, annex and land available by separate negotiation (contact for further details)
Fachallt Rd, Whitford, Holywell, Flintshire, CH8 9AL
A charming detached 4-bed small holding with extensive gardens, stables, arena and 5 acres.
- Private 4-bed property with spacious living accommodation
- GF: entrance hall, utility, kitchen, living room, dining room, snug
- FF: 4 double bedrooms, 2 en-suites, family bathroom
- Extensive mature gardens with patio areas
- Attached garage and workshop
- Timber framed stables with 4 boxes
- 40m x 20m floodlit arena
- Range of outbuildings for feed and storerooms
- In total 5.18 acres
Beauty Bank, Whitegate, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 2BP
A spacious, semi-detached property with stables and land in Whitegate, Cheshire.
- 3-bed, semi-detached property with land and stables
- Entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining, living room and w.c.
- Master bed with fitted wardrobes, 2 further bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Attractive gardens and patio areas to the front and rear
- Summer house, garden workshop and parking area
- Excellent location and countryside views
- Two timber-built stables and lean-to store
- Approx. 2 acres of flat grass paddocks
Brodder, Market Drayton, Staffordshire, TF9 2PQ
An opportunity to purchase a unique and established fish farm, with 11.32 acres and PP to erect a 3-bed dwelling.
- An excellent opportunity to acquire a unique and established fish farm
- Registered fish farm with 16 spring-fed rearing pools
- Steel framed general-purpose building
- Planning permission to build a 3-bed dwelling
- 11.32 acres in total with grass paddocks
- Stockproof fencing with secure gated access from Tyrley Road
- Potential for a variety of additional purposes including equestrian, investment and lifestyle
High Street, Tattenhall, Chester, Cheshire, CH3 9PX
A unique opportunity to purchase a charming Georgian home in the centre of the popular village of Tattenhall, Cheshire.
- Charming Grade II Georgian townhouse
- 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom
- 3 reception rooms and a modernised kitchen
- Storage building
- Central location