24 Properties found
Crumleigh Heath Farm, Cogshall Lane, Little Leigh, Cheshire, CW8 4RL
A superbly equipped equestrian estate in all about 72 acres, within the heart of Cheshire’s countryside; available in Lots or as a whole.
- Well-appointed traditional farmhouse – 4 beds, 4 baths/showers, 5 reception rooms
- Adjoining L-shaped traditional range of brick barns
- 3 bed flat; further one-bed grooms\' day bedsit
Overton House, Tilston Road, Malpas, SY14 7DF
A substantial, 6-bed family home with 10.84 acres, excellent equestrian and outdoor facilities.
- 6-bed family home, situated in a sought-after and desirable location
- GF: reception hall, drawing room, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, family room, dining room, uti
- FF: galleried landing, large master bedroom, bathroom en-suite and walk-in wardrobe, three further b
Gerddi-Duon Farm, Mold, CH7 5HE
A most impressive 4 bedroom Welsh Longhouse with superb original features, fantastic views; additional 4 bedroom holiday home, a range of quality outbuildings suitable for various uses set in approx. 10.3 acres.
- An attractive, Grade II Listed 4 bedroom Welsh Longhouse, presented to the very highest standard
- 4 bedroom, 5 star holiday barn which has provided a very attractive income stream
- The property is set amongst well kept private grounds
Orchard House, Llanwarne, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR2 8JJ
A beautifully presented, 5-bed detached property, set in 2.5 acres with an outdoor swimming pool and tennis court.
- Beautifully presented, detached period property
- 5 double bedrooms, 2 ensuites
- 4 reception rooms
Broadway House, Churchstoke, Powys, SY15 6DU
A handsome, Grade II Listed country house with coach house, private grounds and impressive equestrian facilities, set within circa 22 acres.
- Grade II Listed Georgian Country House finished to the highest standard
- Reception hall, drawing room, dining room, study, snug
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, WC
Bryn Rossett Farm, Hanmer, Whitchurch, SY13 3BS
A superbly equipped equestrian property with 24 acres, excellent family home and ancillary accommodation.
- 5-bed barn conversion, converted and refurbished to a very high standard
- GF: reception/dining hall, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, living room and summer room, 4- double
- FF: galleried landing, large master bedroom, shower en-suite, walk-in wardrobe, hobby room
Fullersmoor House, Brown Knowl, Broxton, Chester, CH3 9LP
A delightful five-bedroom country house and equestrian facilities; set within 3 acres, located in a highly desirable area of south Cheshire.
- Bespoke kitchen / breakfast room
- 3 reception rooms, office, utility & cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
Oak Tree House, Montgomery
A superbly presented country property with great equestrian appeal, set in a stunning, elevated location on the Welsh/Shropshire borders.
- A superbly equipped equestrian property
- Extraordinary views of unspoilt countryside
- An immaculately presented home, fully refurbished to the highest standard
Angel Fields, Llanrwst, Conwy, LL26 0YH
A charming detached 5-bed property with extensive gardens, stables, arena, detached 1-bed cottage and 9 acres.
- 5-bed property with spacious living accommodation extended over 3 floors.
- GF: entrance hall, utility, living room, study, 2 double bedrooms with shower room.
- FF: galleried staircase & landing, living room, kitchen, double bedroom & family bathroom.
Tyddyn Cierw, Henllan Road, St.Asaph, Denbighshire, LL17 0BS
An exceptionally well-equipped equestrian property and fully modernised family home, set in approx. 20 acres of land.
- A well presented 4-bedroom family home which has been fully modernised
- GF: spacious reception/sunroom, office, kitchen/open plan living room, dining room, utility, study
- FF: landing, spacious master bedroom, family bathroom, separate W/C, two further spacious double bed
Corner Farm, Petton, Burlton, Shrewsbury, SY4 5TG
A superb equestrian property with family home and ancillary accommodation, set in a highly desirable location, suitable for private or commercial use.
- Immaculately presented accommodation
- 3-bed barn conversion, kitchen/dining, utility, W/C, family bathroom, living room, master/ensuite
- 1-bed annex/holiday let, open plan living/kitchen, bedroom, shower
Old Russet Barn, Baschurch, SY4 2EX
A superbly located, high quality barn conversion with grass pasture and an array of outbuildings providing scope for equestrian, ancillary business or small holding use.
- A superbly located and beautifully converted barn, providing a high specification home
- Excellent setting amongst unspoilt countryside
- A useful array of agricultural buildings ideally suited for equestrian and small holding
Wyffydd, Pen Y Lan, Ruabon, LL14 6HP
A most attractive character property with superb original features and mature gardens, detached ancillary accomodation, quality outbuildings and equestrian facilities, set in approx. 8 acres of post and railed pasture.
- An attractive, Grade II Listed 3/4 bedroom property
- presented to the very highest standard
- Additional 1 bedroom ancillary family accommodation
Brynmawr, Kerry, Newtown, Powys, SY16 4NQ
A most impressive 4 bedroom contemporary home, individually designed in a period style consisting of a traditional Welsh oak frame and finished to the highest standard throughout, enjoying far reaching views to the Severn Valley.
- An attractive 4-bed Welsh Oak Frame property
- Modern construction in period style
- Sitting within immaculately kept gardens
Hack House, Hack House Lane, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 8BL
A delightful small holding with period farmhouse, equestrian facilities, outbuildings & approx. 14.5 acres.
- Grade II* timber framed farmhouse, superbly situated within some of Cheshire’s finest
- GF: porch, dining room, study, living room, snug, kitchen, utility, shower room / WC, rear hallway.
- FF: landing, airing cupboard, 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom.
Carreg Y Big Farm, Selattyn, Oswestry, SY10 7HX
An attractive period farmhouse, split into three units including a family home and two holiday cottages with scope for equestrian use.
- Farmhouse with two self-contained guest houses – currently split as follows:
- 3-bed cottage with kitchen, living room, ensuite, family bathroom, snug, 2 x utility (office), boot
- 2-3 bed cottage, family bathroom, sitting room, kitchen
Hunters Retreat , Cassia Green, Marton, CW7 2PZ
A well-positioned, 3-bed purpose-built log cabin with equestrian facilities and 4.28 acres.
- Private 3-bed property with spacious living accommodation
- Modern and stylish kitchen with intergrated appliances and AGA
- Living room with wood-burner and double doors onto patio and garden
Caldecott Barn, Fir Tree Lane, Chorley
A traditional four bedroom barn conversion with 2 acres near Cholmondeley, Cheshire.
- Four bedrooms, two en-suite and family bathroom
- Kitchen/diner, living room, large entrance hall, cloakroom wc and utility
- Large detached garage with loft storage space
Booth Hall Farm, Clamgoose Lane, Kingsley, ST10 2EG
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a high-quality equestrian facility, in a desirable location, set in approx. 18 acres of land suitable for professional, business or private use.
- A fantastic opportunity to purchase a high-quality equestrian yard
- American Barn style stabling with secure tack room, internal stabling, and washing facilities
- Excellent 20x40m floodlit manége with quality silica sand and rubber surface
37 Beauty Bank, Whitegate, Cheshire, CW8 2BP
A spacious, semi-detached property with stables and land in Whitegate, Cheshire.
- 3-bed, semi-detached property with land and stables
- Entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining, living room and w.c.
- Master bed with fitted wardrobes, 2 further bedrooms and a family bathroom
Parsons Pools Fisheries, Market Drayton, Staffordshire, TF9 2PQ
An opportunity to purchase a unique and established fish farm, with 11.32 acres and PP to erect a 3-bed dwelling.
- An excellent opportunity to acquire a unique and established fish farm
- Registered fish farm with 16 spring-fed rearing pools
- Steel framed general-purpose building
Medway House, High Street, Tattenhall, Cheshire, CH3 9PX
A unique opportunity to purchase a charming Georgian home in the centre of the popular village of Tattenhall, Cheshire.
- Charming Grade II Georgian townhouse
- 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom
- 3 reception rooms and a modernised kitchen
Land near Worthen, Binweston Lane, Worthen, Shrewsbury, SY5 9JG
An opportunity to purchase approx. 34.7 acres of ring-fenced productive farmland with excellent road access, between Binweston and Brockton. OFFERS INVITED IN EXCESS OF £9,500 PER ACRE.
- 34.7 Acres in total (approx.)
- An excellent opportunity to acquire good agricultural land
- Arable land currently down to permanent grass
Land At Crumleigh Heath Farm, Cogshall Lane, Little Leigh, CW8 4RL
An opportunity to purchase approx. 11.88 acres of ring fenced pasture with excellent road access, near to the village of Little Leigh. Available as a whole and in lots.
- An excellent opportunity to acquire quality pasture and equestrian land.
- Available as a whole or in 3 lots:
- The Whole: 11.88 acres in total (approx.)