26 Properties found
Butterton Racing Stables, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, ST5 4DZ
A magnificent equestrian training complex/stud farm; set in approximately 51 acres.
- Highly specified and extensive Residential, Commercial and Equestrian facilities across the estate.
- 5 bed Owners House (PP to extend); 3 bed Trainers House, double garages, balcony, gardens.
- 3 x American barns housing 48 stables, multiple tack, feed & store rooms.
Broadway House, Churchstoke, Powys, SY15 6DU
A handsome, Grade II Listed country house with coach house, private grounds and impressive equestrian facilities, set within circa 22 acres.
- Grade II Listed Georgian Country House finished to the highest standard
- Reception hall, drawing room, dining room, study, snug
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, WC
Gerddi-Duon Farm, Mold, CH7 5HE
A most impressive 4 bedroom Welsh Longhouse with superb original features, fantastic views; additional 4 bedroom holiday home, a range of quality outbuildings suitable for various uses set in approx. 10.3 acres.
- An attractive, Grade II Listed 4 bedroom Welsh Longhouse, presented to the very highest standard
- 4 bedroom, 5 star holiday barn which has provided a very attractive income stream
- The property is set amongst well kept private grounds
Moorehouse Farm, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 9BH
An impressive equestrian and leisure estate with extensive accommodation and successful income streams, all within 27 acres.
- A spacious 5-bedroom property with extensive accommodation arranged for a B&B business.
- GF: large kitchen/breakfast room, utility, boot room, large formal livin room, office, large dining
- FF: master bedroom with large en-suite, two double bedrooms with en-suite, 2 further double bedrooms
Handley House, Norbury Town Lane, Norbury, SY13 4HT
A superb 5-bed rural property, in an idyllic setting with far reaching views across Cheshire and in all circa 3.36 acres.
- 5-bed former farmhouse, well-appointed and beautifully renovated
- GF: boot room, large utility, open plan kitchen with sitting room & dining area, drawing room, study
- FF: master bed with ensuite, 4 further double bedrooms, 3 en-suites, separate WC
Holme Farm, Mickle Trafford, Cheshire, CH2 4EN
A well-equipped equestrian property with a 4-bed farmhouse, extensive outbuildings and circa 79 acres.
- A spacious farmhouse with extensive gardens.
- GF: kitchen, utility and laundry room, office, living room, dining room, hallway and WC.
- FF: 4 double bedrooms with family bathroom.
The Firs, Tattenhall, Cheshire, CH3 9DN
A charming 5-bed Georgian property with an excellent range of outbuildings, 1-bed annex, stables and manege, set in outstanding landscaped gardens and circa 5 acres of land.
- A handsome detached property, originally dating back to the early 19th Century
- GF: impressive entrance hall, 3 reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast and utility
- FF: 5 double bedrooms, one with en-suite and two family bathrooms
Tanhouse Farm, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 2ND
A superbly designed and refurbished 5-bed former farmhouse, with mature gardens, equestrian facilities and circa 15 acres of land.
- A spacious 5-bedroom property, finished to a high standard and perfect for modern family living.
- GF: Kitchen/breakfast room, utility, boot room, large formal living room, study, sitting room, bar r
- FF: Master bedroom with large en-suite, another bedroom with en-suite, 3 further double bedrooms and
Bawsgate Farm, Whitegate, Cheshire, CW8 2BH
A superb 4-bed farmhouse with a range of outbuildings, set in approximately 56 acres of land and woodland.
- A spacious farmhouse with cobbled yard area and extensive gardens
- GF: reception hall, kitchen, dining room, two reception rooms, office and shower room, utility and b
- FF: 4 double bedrooms and family bathroom
Ashdale House, Whitchurch, Shropshire, SY13 4DG
A superb opportunity to acquire a substantial residential property with ancillary accommodation, superb equestrian facilities and 8.79 acres.
- A spacious 6-bedroom property with leisurefacilities and extensive gardens.
- GF: Reception hall, kitchen/breakfast room, large utility/boot room, 4 reception rooms, large conser
- FF: Two large double bedrooms, both with walk-in wardrobes, large family bathroom, one double bedroo
Beeston Park Farm Cottage, Marple, Cheshire, SK6 7EF
An impressive equestrian and residential estate with extensive facilities and potential for further growth, all within 37 acres.
- A spacious 3-bedroom property finished to a high standard.
- GF: large kitchen/breakfast room, entrance porch, reception hall, large living room.
- FF: master bedroom, family bathroom, two further double bedrooms.
The Hollies, Malpas, Cheshire, SY14 8NE
An exclusive 5-bedroom equestrian property within the village location of Malpas, Cheshire.
- Beautiful family lifestyle equestrian home
- 5-Bedrooms, 3 en-suite and a family bathroom
- Kitchen/diner with Aga, utility boot room, four reception rooms
Whitewood Farm, Whitewood Lane, Kidnal, SY14 7DL
A well-presented detached rural property with mature gardens, outbuildings, stables and circa 12.24 acres.
- 4-bed detached property in a stunning sought-after location near Malpas.
- GF: reception hall, dining room, living/breakfast room, office, kitchen, utility, cloakroom and WC.
- FF: master bedroom, three further double bedrooms, family bathroom and family shower room.
Raby Vale Farm Cottage, Thornton Hough, Wirral, CH63 4JE
A superb opportunity to acquire a well-positioned and desirable property with 1-bed annex, equestrian potential and 4.84 acres.
- 3-bedroom property with spacious ground floor and extensive gardens.
- GF: Kitchen/breakfast room, large utility/boot room, living room, dining room, conservatory, recepti
- FF: Two large double bedrooms, both with en-suites and walk-in wardrobe, further family bathroom and
Angel Fields, Llanrwst, Conwy, LL26 0YH
A charming detached 5-bed property with extensive gardens, stables, arena, detached 1-bed cottage and 9 acres.
- 5-bed property with spacious living accommodation extended over 3 floors.
- GF: entrance hall, utility, living room, study, 2 double bedrooms with shower room.
- FF: galleried staircase & landing, living room, kitchen, double bedroom & family bathroom.
Black Lion Farm, Malpas, Cheshire, SY14 7EP
An immaculately presented detached rural property with mature gardens, outbuildings, stables and circa 4.5 acres.
- 4-bed detached property in a stunning sought-after location, only two miles from the picturesque and
- GF: kitchen/dining/family room, utility/boot room, snug/office, living room, shower room and wine ce
- FF: master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, three further bedrooms, one currently used as a walk-in dr
Fields View, Audlem, Cheshire, CW3 0ER
A charming detached 4-bed property with extensive mature gardens, outbuildings and 5.78 acres.
- 4-bed property with spacious living accommodation, extended and modernised by the existing owners to
- GF: entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room, large kitchen/breakfast oom, living room, sitting room.
- FF: 4 double bedrooms and 2 family bathrooms.
Glan Llyn Farmhouse, Pant Du Road, Mold, CH7 4DD
A delightfully modernised farmhouse with detached cottage and equestrian facilities, having a peaceful setting within 7.5 acres near Mold, Denbighshire.
- Fully modernised farmhouse with many original features
- 4-bedrooms, all with en-suite shower rooms
- Open plan kitchen, breakfast room, living room
A delightful small holding with period farmhouse, equestrian facilities, outbuildings & approx. 14.5 acres.
- Grade II* timber framed farmhouse, superbly situated within some of Cheshire’s finest
- GF: porch, dining room, study, living room, snug, kitchen, utility, shower room / WC, rear hallway.
- FF: landing, airing cupboard, 4 double bedrooms, family bathroom.
Oswestry Equestrian Centre, Oswestry
A superbly equipped equestrian centre, with indoor and outdoor schools and a range of outbuildings and facilities, set in approx. 20 acres.
- Superbly equipped equestrian centre
- Extensive range of equestrian facilities
- Outbuildings, 30 stables with scope for more
Woodhey Barn, Faddiley, Cheshire, CW5 8JJ
A superb opportunity to acquire a fantastic barn conversion and become part of an exclusive development.
- A 5-bed barn conversion, over three levels, with a superb kitchen/living area.
- Finished to a high standard with original features and exposed beams.
- Opportunity to become part of an exclusive rural community.
Booth Hall Farm, Clamgoose Lane, Kingsley, ST10 2EG
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a high-quality equestrian facility, in a desirable location, set in approx. 18 acres of land suitable for professional, business or private use.
- A fantastic opportunity to purchase a high-quality equestrian yard
- American Barn style stabling with secure tack room, internal stabling, and washing facilities
- Excellent 30x60m floodlit manége with quality silica sand and rubber surface
Mapp Farm (LOT 1) Kenley, Shrewsbury, SY5 6NR
A superbly located smallholding/equestrian property; 2 bed barn conversion, buildings and development potential subject to PP including a 3 acre paddock with views across stunning countryside.
- Lot 1: The Ostrich House: Kitchen; open plan living/dining room.
- FF master bedroom, family bathroom, further double bedroom. Approx. 1026sq ft in total.
- Extensive yard space and hard standing.
37 Beauty Bank, Whitegate, Cheshire, CW8 2BP
A spacious, semi-detached property with stables and land in Whitegate, Cheshire.
- 3-bed, semi-detached property with land and stables
- Entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining, living room and w.c.
- Master bed with fitted wardrobes, 2 further bedrooms and a family bathroom
Hill House Barn, Hall Lane, Rushton, Cheshire, CW6 9AU
An excellent opportunity to acquire a rare development plot in a rural and sought-after location.
- Traditional Cheshire brick-built building with PP to convert into a 5-bed dwelling.
- GF: Entrance hall, utility/boot room, large kitchen/dining room, sitting room, study.
- FF: Two double bedrooms with en-suite, 3 further double bedroom and a family bathroom.
An opportunity to purchase approx. 34.7 acres of ring-fenced productive farmland with excellent road access, between Binweston and Brockton. OFFERS INVITED IN EXCESS OF £9,500 PER ACRE.
- 34.7 Acres in total (approx.)
- An excellent opportunity to acquire good agricultural land
- Arable land currently down to permanent grass