34 Properties found
An impressive equestrian estate in a delightful location, with an extensive array of accommodation, facilities & income streams; set in approx. 52.4 acres.
- Available as a whole or in 4 lots
- Spacious period farmhouse, 5 beds, 3 bathrooms, large kitchen, 3 reception rooms, cellar & gardens
- 2 serviced office units (128.3sq.m), with parking. Let on license.
Goldford Lane, Bickerton
A unique character property with outstanding views across Cheshire, annexe accommodation, mature gardens with equestrian potential and standing in over 3 acres.
- A charming detached property, with unrivalled views across the Cheshire countryside.
- GF: Impressive galleried entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, conservatory, living room, study, utili
- FF: Galleried landing, master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite, 2 further bedrooms, both with
An impressive equestrian and leisure estate with extensive accommodation and successful income streams, all within 27 acres.
- A spacious 5-bedroom property with extensive accommodation arranged for a B&B business.
- GF: large kitchen/breakfast room, utility, boot room, large formal livin room, office, large dining
- FF: master bedroom with large en-suite, two double bedrooms with en-suite, 2 further double bedrooms
Holme Farm, Mickle Trafford
A well-equipped equestrian property with a 4-bed farmhouse, extensive outbuildings and circa 79 acres.
- A spacious farmhouse with extensive gardens.
- GF: kitchen, utility and laundry room, office, living room, dining room, hallway and WC.
- FF: 4 double bedrooms with family bathroom.
Frog Lane, Tattenhall
A charming 5-bed Georgian property with an excellent range of outbuildings, 1-bed annex, stables and manege, set in outstanding landscaped gardens and circa 5 acres of land.
- A handsome detached property, originally dating back to the early 19th Century
- GF: impressive entrance hall, 3 reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast and utility
- FF: 5 double bedrooms, one with en-suite and two family bathrooms
A superbly designed and refurbished 5-bed former farmhouse, with mature gardens, equestrian facilities and circa 15 acres of land.
- A spacious 5-bedroom property, finished to a high standard and perfect for modern family living.
- GF: Kitchen/breakfast room, utility, boot room, large formal living room, study, sitting room, bar r
- FF: Master bedroom with large en-suite, another bedroom with en-suite, 3 further double bedrooms and
A superb 4-bed farmhouse with a range of outbuildings, set in approximately 56 acres of land and woodland.
- A spacious farmhouse with cobbled yard area and extensive gardens
- GF: reception hall, kitchen, dining room, two reception rooms, office and shower room, utility and b
- FF: 4 double bedrooms and family bathroom
A delightful period farmhouse with superb views, detached 3 bed ancillary accommodation, stables, gardens & approximately 11.4 acres (Lot 1).
- Spacious period farmhouse with superb setting & elevated views;
- 5 beds, 3 bathrooms, large kitchen, 3 reception rooms, cellar & gardens.
- Detached 3 bed barn conversion, ancillary to the farmhouse.
A superb opportunity to acquire a substantial residential property with ancillary accommodation, superb equestrian facilities and 8.79 acres.
- A spacious 6-bedroom property with leisurefacilities and extensive gardens.
- GF: Reception hall, kitchen/breakfast room, large utility/boot room, 4 reception rooms, large conser
- FF: Two large double bedrooms, both with walk-in wardrobes, large family bathroom, one double bedroo
AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION: 104.5 acres (42.32 Ha) productive arable/temporary grassland, outbuildings and woodland.
- Total 42.32 Ha (104.57 acres)
- Arable / Temporary Grassland 30.64 Ha (75.71 acres)
- Woodland, Buildings & Tracks 11.68 Ha (28.86 Acres)
An exclusive 5-bedroom equestrian property within the village location of Malpas, Cheshire.
- Beautiful family lifestyle equestrian home
- 5-Bedrooms, 3 en-suite and a family bathroom
- Kitchen/diner with Aga, utility boot room, four reception rooms
Minshull Vernon, Cheshire
An impressive Grade II Georgian house with excellent equestrian facilities and in all about 17acres in Minshull Vernon, Cheshire.
- Impressive traditional Georgian features
- 6-Bedrooms and 3-bathrooms
- Large entrance hall and five reception rooms
Thornton Hough, Wirral
A superb opportunity to acquire a well-positioned and desirable property with 1-bed annex, equestrian potential and 4.84 acres.
- 3-bedroom property with spacious ground floor and extensive gardens.
- GF: Kitchen/breakfast room, large utility/boot room, living room, dining room, conservatory, recepti
- FF: Two large double bedrooms, both with en-suites and walk-in wardrobe, further family bathroom and
LOT 1: A handsome, superbly presented period farmhouse and outbuildings suitable for a range of uses (development potential subj. pp) with great equestrian appeal, set in a stunning private elevated location.
- GF: Reception Hall, dining room, large farmhouse kitchen with pantry/bespoke fitted kitchen
- FF: 4 spacious and well proportioned bedrooms; 2 bathrooms
- Delightful landscaped gardens benefitting from all day sun, with incredible views
Brockton, Much Wenlcok
Beautiful 16th Century Manor House with excellent Equestrian facilities and approx. 17 acres.
- Beautiful 16th Century Manor House
- 7 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, SF: 4 attic rooms.
- EQ Fac: 11 stables, tack and feed room, 4 bay carport.
A wonderfully presented, fully refurbished 4-bedroom former farmhouse with excellent equestrian facilities set within approx. 7.1 acres.
- Spacious and attractive former farmhouse with period features, superb views of the land and equestri
- 4 beds, 3 bath/shower rooms, large open plan kitchen, mature lawned gardens and sweeping driveway
- Detached ancillary flat to the farmhouse.
Dobsons Bridge, Whixall, Whitchurch
An exceptional 4-bed family farmhouse with excellent equestrian facilities, 9.66 acres of land and gardens, all ring fenced and privately positioned.
- 4-bedroom property with spacious living accommodation.
- GF: large kitchen/breakfast room, utility, pantry, shower wet-room, living room, dining room, snug.
- FF: master bedroom with en-suite, 2 double bedrooms sharing a Jack and Jill bathroom, 1 further bedr
A charming detached 4-bed property with extensive mature gardens, outbuildings and 5.78 acres.
- 4-bed property with spacious living accommodation, extended and modernised by the existing owners to
- GF: entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room, large kitchen/breakfast oom, living room, sitting room.
- FF: 4 double bedrooms and 2 family bathrooms.
Pant Du Road, Mold
A delightfully modernised farmhouse with detached cottage and equestrian facilities, having a peaceful setting within 7.5 acres near Mold, Denbighshire.
- Fully modernised farmhouse with many original features
- 4-bedrooms, all with en-suite shower rooms
- Open plan kitchen, breakfast room, living room
Breaden Heath, Shropshire
A fabulous opportunity to the market offering a large 4-bedroom main residence and an extensive detached workshop garage, built over two floors having various options for a change of use (sub to PP); set within 2.21 acres near Whitchurch, North Shropshire.
- 4-Bedrooms, 2 en-suite and a family bathroom
- Kitchen/breakfast room, 4 reception rooms & utility
- Lovely gardens and patio areas
A fabulous barn conversion with excellent equestrian facilities, in a desirable location near Malpas, South Cheshire.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 en-suite and a family bathroom
- Large kitchen/dining room and 2 receptions
- South facing gardens and patio
Middlewich Road, Cheshire
A refurbished and modernised property with stables, arena and standing in 2.63 acres.
- A recently extended and refurbished property finished to a high standard.
- GF: impressive entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, living room, dining area, snug, offic
- FF: master bedroom with en-suite, 4 further bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite and family bathro
A delightful, fully refurbished four bedroom house with equestrian facilities and approximately 8.59 acres set in a rural yet accessible position. No onward chain.
- Kitchen, Utility, Study, Dining Room, Living Room & Sun Room
- Detached double Garage & Workshop
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and en-suite
Lower Sutton, Newport
A handsome period farmhouse, range of traditional barns with development potential (sub. to PP), in a delightful rural location, set within approx. 4 acres. *Available in Lots or as a whole*
- Spacious 5 bed period farmhouse; tremendous scope with a degree of modernisation to create an excell
- GF farmhouse kitchen; pantry; boot/utility room; living room; dining room; hallway.
- FF master bedroom, space for potential en-suite; family bathroom, two further bedrooms.
Woodhey Lane, Faddiley
A superb opportunity to acquire a fantastic barn conversion and become part of an exclusive development.
- A 5-bed barn conversion, over three levels, with a superb kitchen/living area.
- Finished to a high standard with original features and exposed beams.
- Opportunity to become part of an exclusive rural community.
Longhill Lane, Hankelow
A charming detached 4-bed property with equestrian facilities and 2 acres, all within a desired location.
- 4-bed property with spacious living accommodation, ideally located on the outskirts of Hankelow.
- GF: Entrance hall, utility, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, living room, conservatory, office.
- FF: Master bedroom with en-suite, 3 further double bedrooms, large family bathroom.
A unique opportunity to acquire a former farmstead with 39 acres of arable land and woodland.
- A unique opportunity to acquire a derelict farmstead.
- Well drained arable and amenity land.
- Disused quarry and amenity woodland.
Acton Bridge, Northwich
A well-presented, semi-detached property with equestrian facilities and 2 acres. CHAIN FREE
- A recently renovated, semi-detached property with excellent facilities.
- GF: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/living area, utility with WC, living room.
- FF: landing, master bed with fitted wardrobes, 2 further bedrooms, family bathroom.
A spacious, semi-detached property with stables and land in Whitegate, Cheshire.
- 3-bed, semi-detached property with land and stables
- Entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining, living room and w.c.
- Master bed with fitted wardrobes, 2 further bedrooms and a family bathroom
An excellent opportunity to acquire a rare development plot in a rural and sought-after location.
- Traditional Cheshire brick-built building with PP to convert into a 5-bed dwelling.
- GF: Entrance hall, utility/boot room, large kitchen/dining room, sitting room, study.
- FF: Two double bedrooms with en-suite, 3 further double bedroom and a family bathroom.
An excellent opportunity to purchase circa 13 acres with planning permission to erect a Monarch style barn and arena.
- Located in the sought-after rural area of Cholmondeley.
- PP granted for erection of a new Monarch style building with 8 stables, tack room and store.
- PP granted for a new 20m x 60m arena.
A unique opportunity to let a substantial six-bedroom period farmhouse with self-contained annexe and excellent equestrian facilities enjoying a fabulous rural outlook near Westbury, Shropshire.
- Six-bedroom, three reception room Period Farmhouse
- Self-contained one-bedroom annexe
- Three en-suite bath/shower rooms and a family bathroom
Market Drayton, Shropshire
An outstanding equestrian premises with professional training facilities for a wide range of equine disciplines, within a self-contained private Estate.
- Large five-bedroom barn conversion with 3- bath/shower rooms
- Kitchen, dining room, living room, utility, pantry, cloakroom
- Private gardens, parking and patio off living room
Little Budworth, Cheshire
A fabulous, fully refurbished 3-bedroom house with stables and land near Little Budworth, Cheshire.
- Fully refurbished 3-bedroom, period farmhouse
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Newly fitted kitchen & utility