*Great Eccleston 1.5m | Out Rawcliffe 2m | Lancaster 15m | Preston 16m | Blackpool 9m | Manchester 48m | Liverpool 55m*
Valiants Equestrian Centre is a well-known and popular equestrian venue which has hosted predominantly equestrian events over a number of years (Pony Club, 3 Day Event Clinics, Shire Shows, Rodeo Riding, Midnight Steeplechases) & been run as a livery yard. However, it should be noted that it has also become increasingly popular for the hosting of a broader range leisure activities such as Dog shows, Livestock Shows, Caravan Clubs, Car Boot Sales, Motorbike Scrambles, Auctions, Weddings, Funerals etc., taking advantage of the properties extensive equestrian facilities, flexible outbuildings, fully licensed bar, restaurant / canteen & accessibility as a venue.
Therefore, although being particularly well equipped as an equestrian centre the property will have considerable appeal to a range of commercial &/or private uses (subject required planning consents).
The land in all totals approximately *64 acres* & is separated into numerous grass post and rail fenced paddocks that are predominantly flat.
The property is situated between the settlements of Garstang and Great Eccleston, which offer local shopping facilities. Preston and Blackpool are a short distance away, and provide excellent retail, entertainment and leisure services. Blackpool has a thriving tourist industry, providing the property with additional scope for business opportunities appealing to the regional tourist trade.
The property is within a short distance of the M6 and M55 motorways, providing excellent access to Manchester, Liverpool & the other North West Conurbations.
For the equestrian enthusiast, Valiants Equestrian Centre is in the heart of the Vale of Lune hunt country and the Holcombe hunt is a short distance away. Horseracing is within easy reach at Haydock Park and Aintree Racecourse. There are miles of out riding to explore in the surrounding countryside.
*Accommodation* (numbering refers to *The Site Identification Plan*)
The houses at Valiants Equestrian Centre have the potential to provide accommodation for owner, manager and staff. The dwellings require varying degrees of refurbishment, although the accommodation provided is extensive and flexible. the are three entrances to the premises, with private access to the residential property. The Cottage and Grooms accommodation share a private enclosed courtyard to the rear.
Planning consent has been granted for the construction of a 4 Bed detached house with an Agricultural Tie. The substructure and lower walls have already been constructed, ensuring preservation of the relevant planning consent in perpetuity.
1. *Valiants Cottage* adjoins Valiants House, entrance hall, kitchen with dining
area, utility room, sitting room, three double bedrooms and a single bedroom, house bathroom and a shower room. A two storey garage adjoins the property providing scope for additional accommodation.
2. *Valiants House* with kitchen, two reception rooms, four bedrooms and a house bathroom. There is a garage to the front of the property, beneath the groom’s accommodation. It is not currently occupied and is in need of a comprehensive refurbishment.
3. *Groom’s accommodation* adjoins the cottage, with kitchen area, sitting room, one bedroom & bathroom. A garage below provides scope for creating more extensive grooms quarters.
*Equestrian Facilities & Outbuildings*
The property benefits from a vast range of well-maintained buildings, currently set up as an established equestrian venue. Whilst providing excellent accommodation for horses and associated equipment, the property also offers a superb range of visitor’s facilities including a bar and restaurant, viewing galleries with seating, a commentary box, lavatories and a covered dry parking / loading area. There is a seperate entrance to access the equestrian yard.
4. 4 open stalls (8m X 5.6m) of blockwork construction and graded concrete floor;
5. 4 Loose boxes & Feedroom (8.1 X 5.6m) of blockwork construction with timber doors and graded concrete floor;
6. 8 Loose boxes (5.5m X 23m) of blockwork construction with timber doors and graded concrete floor;
7. 8 Loose boxes (5.6m X 20m) of blockwork construction with timber doors and graded concrete floor;
8. Feed Room (3m X 5m) of blockwork construction with concrete floor;
9. Store Room (9m X 5m) of blockwork construction with concrete floor;
10. Pole Barn (23m X 15m) of timber frame construction with box profile steel and timber cladding;
11. Stallion Box (4m X 4.7m) of blockwork construction and Victorian front;
12. *Male and Female Toilets with Shower facilities*;
13. *Main Arena / Indoor School 65m X 20m* of steel frame construction with blockwork / timber cladding under a cement fibre roof;
14. Ground floor viewing area (41m X 2m) with concrete floor and lighting;
15. 9 loose boxes and event office (41m X 4.2m) of blockwork construction with timber doors and graded concrete floor;
15a. Event office (7m X 4.2m) of blockwork construction with viewing window and concrete floor;
16. 12 loose boxes (41m X 4.2m) of blockwork construction with timber doors and graded concrete floor;
17. 5 loose boxes (18m X 4.4m) of blockwork construction with timber doors and graded concrete floor;
18. *Collection Ring / Warm-up Arena (46m X 15m)* of steel frame construction with blockwork and timber cladding under a cement fibre roof;
19. *Multi-purpose Agricultural building/ Indoor Arena 3 (40m X 65m)* of steel frame construction with box profile steel cladding under a box profile steel roof.
First floor level:
20. *Licensed Bar* (5.8m X 8.6m) with bar, serving area and seating area;
21. *Viewing area* (5m X 5.8m) with seating area overlooking main arena;
22. *Restaurant* with kitchen, seating area and viewing gallery overlooking main arena;
23. High-level *Commentator’s box* with connecting walkway to viewing galleries
24. Viewing gallery (41m X 6.2m) with Sponsors’ lounge overlooking main arena;
25. Viewing gallery (18m X 6.2m) overlooking main arena;
26. Viewing gallery (41m X 4.2m) overlooking warm-up arena.
Freehold with Vacant Possession.
Mains three phase electricity & mains water.
Dwellings share private drainage via septic tank.
Oil fired Central Heating.
Wyre Borough Council, Civic Centre, Breck Road, Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire, FY6 7PU.
Valiants Farmhouse Band E
Valiants Cottage Band A.
Grooms Flat: No information available.
Valiants Equestrian Centre currently has a Rates Payable of £12,128.25 (2013 / 14).
Wayleaves Easements and Rights of Way: The sale is subject to all rights of way, rights of support, public and private rights of way, water, light, drainage and other easements, quasi easements and wayleaves or any other like rights whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
From junction 32 of the M6 motorway, take the M55 west to junction 1. Take the A6 north towards Broughton and follow the road for approximately 6 miles. Turn left onto the A586 and follow the road for approximately 2 miles, passing through St Michaels on Wyre. Turn right onto Rawcliffe Road and follow the road for approximately 2 miles, passing through Ratten Row. Turn right onto Lancaster Road and Valiants Farm Equestrian Centre is on the right hand side after passing an entrance marked by a wrought iron arch inscribed ‘Shire World’, approximately 1 mile along Lancaster Road.
Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment with the sole agents Jackson Equestrian on 01928740555.
JACKSON PROPERTY for themselves and the vendors of the property, whose agents they are, give notice that these particulars, although believed to be correct, do not constitute any part of an offer of contract, that all statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility and are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and that they do not make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. An intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order, or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.