Fill in your details and we will call you back to arrange a suitable viewing time.
* All fields are required
Fill in your details and we will call you back to discuss your interest.
Please fill in your details and we will send you a copy of the brochure.
Immaculate spacious interior
2 hectacre paddock plus stable
Located on a mountain, 16 km from the centre of San Martin, 10 km from the airport, 8 km from the golf Chapelco (Jack Niklaus ) and 20 km from the ski slopes of Cerro Chapelco. Breathtaking views on the Andes cordillera and the mountains surrounding.
Almost 183 acres of enclosed ground.
A small river and several sources of pure water feed the campo. Many trees and a wood cover the campo and are native species of the area.
At the top of the mountain there is a superb view of the lakes Lacar and Lolog as well as the Lanin volcano located at the border with Chile.
Connected to the main electrical, telephones, Internet providers and gas heating.
1. The principal house 250m2,is built out of wood of cypress and natural stones of the mountain comprising of 3 bed rooms of which 2 are en-suites and one additional bathroom, 4 toilets, 2 living rooms, large open fire, big dining room with barbecue and two kitchens completely equipped. A deck of 160m2
2. Adjacent to the main house: Standard mountain cottage of 50m2 comprising of 1 bed room, shower-room, toilet and kitchenette, wood fire , linen room and a large storage room.
3. Guest house of 90m2 comprising of a living room , kitchen, eating corner, 2 bed rooms, bathroom, heating with wood and open fire, and a deck with view on a cascade of the river.
4. Small ancient country cottage arranged for a guard
5. 3 Stables, annexes, workshop.
6. A paddock of 2 hectares for the stallion with trees and source of pure water and a stable.
JACKSON PROPERTY for themselves and the vendors of the property, whose agents they are, give notice that these particulars, although believed to be correct, do not constitute any part of an offer of contract, that all statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility and are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and that they do not make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. An intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order, or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.