You've found 2 properties
Garthlwyd Farm, Bala, Gwynedd
- For Sale at Auction -
- Lot 1 – Farmhouse, Outbuildings & approx. 24.4 acres.
- Lot 2 – Approx. 8.2 acres of pastureland.
- A rare opportunity to acquire a Traditional Welsh Small-holding
- Development opportunity in an Idyllic location.
- 2 bed Welsh Stone Farmhouse / Outbuildings / Stables.
- Outstanding views across the valley, Lake Bala and Snowdonia beyond.
- In need of Renovation.
- Suitable for a host of alternative uses (subject to the necessary planning consents)
- For Sale -
- A rare opportunity to acquire grazing land on the Lleyn Peninsula.
- Rural position situated off the main road with good track access
- Well drained grazing pasture, ideal for Equestrian use or
- Securely fenced with stock fencing and two five bar gates
- Mains Water runs across the land and is easily accessible
- Good Outriding/Hacking from the field itself on green lanes & bridle paths
- Access to the beach where horse riding is permitted
- Approx 7.80 Acres